In The News
The ranch is surrounded by a portion of the Coronado National Forest and Wilderness Area, which offers a chance to explore a half-million acres of virtually untouched landscape.
Promoting the West
April – 2007
Price Canyon Ranch, Price Canyon, Ariz.
By Holly Clanahan
Price Canyon Ranch
A veritable 1879 Texas longhorn cattle ranch in a box canyon of Chiricahua Mountains. Forget nose-to-tail trail rides; guests ride in the open. Cattle drive first of every month. Hearty ranch grub, comfy rooms with exposed-brick walls, cowskin rugs. Hot tub, pool, world-class bird-watching. Cowboy boots mandatory.
“Price Canyon Ranch, a 1,200-acre spread situated in the Chiricahua Mountains between Douglas and the New Mexico border. A working cattle ranch, Price Canyon offered the Kemmerlys their slice of heaven, and an opportunity to share with guests a breathtaking escape from everyday life, an authentic Western experience in a pristine setting.”
- BizTucson, Fall 2010
- BizTucson, From the Publisher, Fall 2010
- National Geographic Traveler, April 2009
- Horse & Hound Magazine, July 2008
- British Airways HighLife Magazine March 2008
- Western Horseman Magazine January 2008
- Arizona Republic Article November 23, 2007
- America\’s Horse Cover Article April 2007